https://www.facebook.com/sandi.roush.90

My blog about motorcycle rides, photography etc.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Antioch

This morning started out cold and foggy and I couldn't imagine it getting warm enough to ride today, but I was wrong.  This afternoon it actually got above 54 degrees so off I went!  I enjoy riding on Antioch Road south of Rainey Corner but decided to go North on my ride today.  It was pretty curvy and there was a lot of gravel still on the road but I also found snow and ice on the road on the dark side of the hill.

I found a cool barn and then the road ended.  I wasn't sure how the road would be around the corner so I found a place to turn around and head home.  The sun was in my eyes around some corners and flashed through the trees on other corners.  It's a good thing I'm not prone to seizures because that flashing was annoying!

 
Despite the scary parts in the road, it was a nice ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment