https://www.facebook.com/sandi.roush.90

My blog about motorcycle rides, photography etc.

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Too Hot!

My dad and I rode to the coast last week.  It was over 100 degrees in Medford and in the 70's on the coast.  It felt so good to be in the cool weather.  However - we eventually had to head home and it was horrible.  The wind was hot!  Luckily there were no major traffic stops, so we did not have to sit in the heat at any traffic lights. 

Today when I got in my car after work, my thermostat said it was 113 degrees!  WTF?? 

This weekend is supposed to be even worse.  It was 104 today!  How can I be in Oregon?  It's more like spring in Arizona.

Between the heat and my hot flashes I feel like my brain is frying on the sidewalk.  BTW - when I was a kid, I DID fry eggs on the sidewalk in Arizona.

 
It's supposed to be a very hot weekend.  I have the day off tomorrow and I think if I wake up early, I'll take a ride before I do anything else.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment