https://www.facebook.com/sandi.roush.90

My blog about motorcycle rides, photography etc.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Undead Art

Undead Art

My in-laws started building a pretty good sized H.O. sized railroad set.  It has mountains and valleys, rivers, ponds, the cutest little houses and tiny little people.  When I saw the little people in the town I suddenly wondered if it would look good with little zombies.

This is my first piece.  In a tiny Alltoids tin.  A woman fainting at graveside with a zombie coming up behind her.  I think the blood on the zombie was a little too "fresh" looking but I can always tune that up. 

I made this second piece for a friend at work.  Her name is Jade and she is very sweet.  I made her a hooker in the park wondering what to do with her "John" in a body bag.  It's called "Jade's Dilemma"

  

The third piece is called "Stackable Doll".  I made it for Jeanean.  She keeps it on her desk and moves the pieces around depending on her mood!

  This is a little zombie Geocache I made with a travel bug tag attached.  I activated him in Medford, Oregon and took him on a cruise in Europe.  He was released in Mykonos, Greece where someone picked him up and moved him along.  He is somewhere in Germany right now.  Update February 2017 - now in Czech Republic.

 I bought my own paint recently with the intention of hand painting my own little un-dead people.  This was my first attempt.  I gave it to my friend Brenda at work.  I called it "Brendaaaaaa!"  This was fun but my beginner paint set was difficult to open the containers.

 It turned out pretty good so now I'm looking at buying better paint and better brushes. 

   

  

Zombie Apocalypse Store
Las Vegas, Nevada 












 
What a cool store!  Sadly we got there during the "going out of business sale".  The owner said he was making much more money selling fake grass (especially during the current drought).  It was a very busy store and everyone coming in was disappointed that the store was closing.









 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment