https://www.facebook.com/sandi.roush.90

My blog about motorcycle rides, photography etc.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Bike needs TLC - and a get well card.

It's January and most motorcycles are snowed in.  I haven't ridden despite the unseasonably warm weather here in Medford, Oregon.  It has been in the mid to high 50's and my bike is not in my garage. 

My poor Fiona is in the shop.  There was a recall late last week concerning the brake system and upon further inspection, my bike was one of the ones affected by a bad banjo pin in the master cylinder. 

I really don't even know what that means.

I feel like sending her some get well soon flowers.

It's so sad, with sound of my new pipes roaring in my head, and the awesome sunshine in the afternoon when I get off work.  Sob.

Pictures of old rides make me feel better.

 
I took a fun ride last September with my Dad in Northern California.
 
This is a picture of the church that was in the 1963 Alfred Hitchcock movie "The Birds".  I remember seeing that movie as a small child - and never looked at birds the same way, especially in large groups.
 
I know it's just a matter of time before my Fiona is home, but in the mean time I'll be dreaming of rides to come with the sound of my new pipes humming!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment