https://www.facebook.com/sandi.roush.90

My blog about motorcycle rides, photography etc.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Pretty Day

Such a beautiful day.  Feeling a little better today and since it's been raining the last few weekends I couldn't resist the call of the road. 

We headed up towards Grants Pass through Jacksonville and stopped to get a picture.  While we were stopped, Max (from work) pulled over with his lovely wife to say "Hi". 





We stopped for a picture in Murphy to satisfy the "M" in my ABC's of Harley Rally.

 
Selma for an "S"

 
Found this odd guy in a tree missing a shoe.

 
I stopped in for some "SWEET CRON" but they said they wouldn't be selling it until "CRON SEASON"  I told them I would be back.  



Josephine County Courthouse in Grants Pass.


We stopped at the Powderhorn for lunch and this pretty building was across the street.


Grants Pass for a "G"

 
The call of the road was strong and it was rewarded with a lovely ride.




No comments:

Post a Comment